Tuesday, December 20, 2011

top 10 :: things i hope to do before christmas

There are a handful of things that I'm hoping to accomplish before Christmas day sneaks up on me in just 5 short days! Some are things that simply have to happen, while others are just to enhance the holiday spirit... Here are the top 10 things I hope to do before Christmas...

1) Try a Starbucks peppermint mocha.


2) Pack my bags for Houston.


3) Work on a puzzel.


4) Finish the Breaking Dawn book.


5) Hold my cousin's precious little baby girl.


6) Mail my last few Christmas packages.


7) Order our January cards.


8) Complete a few pages of my December Daily album (for THIS year).


9) Buy Lance's Christmas present.


10) Slow down and savor the true Spirit of Christmas. {printable}

Linking this up to Oh Amanda for Top Ten Tuesday.

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh girl you better get on it! Haha! I loved that saying at the end. I have felt consumed by the gift buying to really enjoy the true meaning and I need to slow down and think about it. Merry Christmas!

Kristen Danielle said...

I think I'm going to copy this idea if you don't mind. I love it!

We can accomplish #1 when you're in Houston! I have never tried the peppermint mocha. I'm a creature of habit and usually stick to my iced coffee... even in winter. :/

I am almost done with "New Moon". It is getting interesting!

Have a great week! :)

Xoxo,
Kristen

Sarah said...

The peppermint mochas are my favorite! Hope you get your list complete before Sunday. I can't even write mine down b/c it will stress me out too much! :)

Unknown said...

Fantastic list! However, I wouldn't worry too much about finishing the Twilight books. I read them in high school--all four (a friend loaned them to me). At the time they were addictive and I couldn't put them down. But in retrospect, it was rather a waste of my time. I haven't reread them.

That's just my opinion, anyway...

The rest of your list is wonderful! What are you getting Lance for Christmas? :)

Jamie Kubeczka said...

I've never heard of January cards.. that's neat! I loved the peppermint mocha! I hope all this rain and warmer weather move out before you get here.

Shari said...

I love the idea of the January card. So cute! :)

Falling From Trees said...

Oh Julia just wait. You are going to love the peppermint mocha.

Kelly said...

love that printable! thanks!